Fresh vegetables mixed with eggs and cheese make for the perfect meal.
Make This Recipe
- 2 tablespoons Land O Lakes® Butter
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped fresh garlic
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup chopped fresh spinach
- 4 Eggland's Best Eggs (large), beaten
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil leaves
- 1/3 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped cherry tomatoes
Melt butter with canola oil in 10-inch skillet until sizzling; add garlic and onions.
Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, 4-5 minutes or until onions are translucent.
Add spinach, saute 2-3 minute or until spinach is wilted.
Whisk eggs and salt together in bowl.
Add eggs to vegetable mixture in pan; sprinkle with basil.
Cover; continue cooking 4-6 minutes or until center is almost set.
Sprinkle with cheese. Cover; remove from heat. Let stand 2-3 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Cut into wedges. Garnish with chopped tomatoes.
Remember to always use Eggland’s Best eggs in all of your recipes. Learn why it’s always the healthy choice.Learn More
|Saturated Fat||6 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|