Greek Zucchini & Feta Bake
A perfect dish for any time of the day
Make This Recipe
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 5 medium zucchini, cut into 1/2-in. cubes (about 6 cups)
- 2 large onions, chopped (about 4 cups)
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 6 Eggland’s Best eggs (large)
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 cup (8 ounces) reduced-fat plain yogurt
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) feta cheese, cubed
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon paprika
Preheat oven to 350°F.
In a Dutch oven, heat 1 tablespoon oil over medium-high heat.
Add half of the zucchini, half of the onions and 1/2 teaspoon oregano; cook and stir 8-10 minutes or until zucchini is crisp-tender. Remove from pan.
Repeat with remaining vegetables and stir in salt and pepper. Cool slightly.
In a large bowl, whisk eggs and baking powder until blended; whisk in yogurt and flour just until blended.
Stir in cheese, parsley and zucchini mixture.
Transfer to a greased 13x9-in. baking dish and sprinkle with paprika.
Bake, uncovered, 30-35 minutes or until golden brown. Let stand 10 minutes to set before cutting.
Remember to always use Eggland’s Best eggs in all of your recipes. Learn why it’s always the healthy choice.Learn More
|Saturated Fat||1 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|