Grilled Potato Salad
If you prefer set yolks, go ahead and cook the eggs until hard boiled!
Make This Recipe
1 pound baby new potatoes, washed
2 tablespoons oil
Salt and pepper to taste
4 scallions, washed
Basil, chives, or cilantro, to taste as a garnish
Juice of 1 lemon
¼ cup oil
Pinch of salt
½ teaspoon black pepper
1 clove garlic, grated
1 tablespoon whole grain mustard
- Place potatoes in a large pot, cover with water, bring to a boil and cook until just tender. About 15 minutes.
- Cut the potatoes in half, coat and oil and season with salt and pepper. Do the same with the scallions
- Place on grill and grill about 5 minutes per side. Place the scallions on the grill and let them cook for about 3 minutes
- Meanwhile, bring a pot of water to a boil and add room temperature eggs, cooking for 7 minutes. Remove immediately and submerge in an ice bath.
- Combine dressing ingredients.
- Slice grilled scallions
- In a bowl, toss together potatoes, sliced scallions, and dressing.
- Serve on a platter and top with herbs and halved soft-boiled eggs.
Remember to always use Eggland’s Best eggs in all of your recipes. Learn why it’s always the healthy choice.Learn More
|Saturated Fat||2 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|