Heart Shaped Vanilla Cupcakes
These cupcakes are made with paleo vanilla cake and sweet cream cheese frosting, which are sure to be a hit with your valentines!
Make This Recipe
6 Eggland's Best Large Eggs
1 tbsp vanilla extract
1/3 cup coconut oil, melted
1/3 cup coconut cream (the thick part at the top of a can of chilled coconut milk), melted
2/3 cup raw honey
2 cups almond flour
1/4 cup coconut flour
1 tsp baking powder
Cream Cheese Icing Ingredients
8 oz cream cheese
3 tbsp butter, melted
3 tbsp maple syrup
1 tsp vanilla
natural food colorant (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350F. Line a cupcake pan with cupcake liners.
- Blend together the eggs, vanilla, coconut oil, coconut cream, and honey until smooth. Add in the flour and baking powder and mix together.
- Divide the batter evenly between the 16 cupcake liners. Add a foil ball (about 1/2” diameter) between the pan and each of the liners to make a heart shape.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- While baking, blend together the icing ingredients.
- Once cool, top the cupcakes with icing and sprinkles, if desired.
Remember to always use Eggland’s Best eggs in all of your recipes. Learn why it’s always the healthy choice.Learn More
|Serving Size||1 cupcake|