Irish Cream Crème Brûlée
Revamp your classic Crème Brûlée with Irish Cream!
Make This Recipe
1 cup heavy cream
3 large Eggland's Best Egg yolks
¼ cup Irish cream
2 tablespoons + 3 teaspoons granulated sugar, separated
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 325° F
- In a small saucepan, combine cream and sugar and cook over low heat just until simmering. Allow cooling for a few minutes.
- In a bowl, combine egg yolks, Irish cream, and vanilla. Whisk until well combined.
- Slowly add ⅓ of the warm cream mixture to temper the eggs, then add the rest and whisk well.
- Divide between 3 6-ounce ramekins and place ramekins in a baking pan. Fill the pan with boiling water halfway up the sides of the ramekins.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes until centers are barely set. Cool until touchable, then refrigerate for 3-4 hours.
- When ready to serve, top each custard with a teaspoon of sugar, turning the ramekin to create an even, thin layer.
- Using a kitchen torch, melt and caramelize the sugar until browned to the desired color. Cool 5 minutes before serving; serve within two hours.
- If you don’t have a kitchen torch, simply place the ramekins under a high broiler, 2-3 inches from the heat source, for 4-5 minutes until the sugar has caramelized.
Remember to always use Eggland’s Best eggs in all of your recipes. Learn why it’s always the healthy choice.Learn More
|Saturated Fat||12 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|