Italian Zucchini Mini Frittatas
Perfect for breakfast during the week!
Make This Recipe
- 1 cup coarsely shredded yellow summer squash
- 1 cup coarsely shredded zucchini
- 1 cup chopped fresh mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 4 Eggland’s Best eggs (large), beaten
- 5 tablespoons chopped ripe olives, divided
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup diced grape tomatoes
- 1/2 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- English muffins, split and toasted, optional
In a large nonstick skillet, saute squash and mushrooms in butter until tender. Season with salt and pepper; set aside.
In a bowl, whisk the flour and eggs until smooth. Stir in reserved vegetables and 1/4 cup olives.
Coat 12 muffin cups with cooking spray; fill half full with egg mixture. Bake at 450°F for 6-8 minutes or until set.
Combine the Parmesan cheese, basil and garlic salt; sprinkle over egg mixture.
Combine the onion, tomatoes and remaining olives; spoon over the top.
Sprinkle with Monterey Jack cheese and bake for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Serve on English muffins if desired.
Remember to always use Eggland’s Best eggs in all of your recipes. Learn why it’s always the healthy choice.Learn More
|Saturated Fat||5 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|