Lightyear Grazing Board
Blast-off to your ultimate movie-watching experience with this Lightyear Grazing Board! This board is simple to compile and will keep the family snacking on delicious treats throughout the whole film.
Make This Recipe
2 cups unsalted popcorn, popped in oil
1 cup assorted berries, such as strawberries, blueberries, and blackberries
6 Hard-boiled Eggland’s Best eggs, halved
1 English cucumber
1 bell pepper, red or yellow
4 slices low-fat sharp cheddar
½ melon, such as cantaloupe and honeydew
2 apples, cored and sliced
20 whole wheat crackers
Special Tools Needed:
Large wooden board or tray for serving
Star cookie cutter, various small sizes
Moon shaped cookie cutters, 1-2 inch sized
3 small ramekins or serving bowls
- On a large serving platter, place the two small serving bowls. Add popcorn in one, berries in another, and the whole wheat crackers in the remaining bowl.
- Place the hard-boiled Eggland’s Best eggs around the bowls as desired.
- Slice the cucumber into rounds. Using the moon cookie cutter, cut about 10 slices into moon shapes, and place on the board with the rounds. Alternatively, you can create moon shapes by slicing the cucumber in half lengthwise, deseeding. Then slice down the width of the cucumber to create a moon shape.
- Deseed the bell pepper and cut into four pieces. Using the star shaped cookie cutter, cut star into shapes. Repeat with the cheese slices.
- Cube the melon, leaving 1 thin slice to cut shapes into. Cut additional stars with the melon and place all on the board as desired.
- Core and slice two apples and arrange around the snacks.
Remember to always use Eggland’s Best eggs in all of your recipes. Learn why it’s always the healthy choice.Learn More