Mason Jar Eggs
Make these ahead of time for a great breakfast all week long!
Make This Recipe
- 4 Eggland's Best Eggs (large)
- 3/4 cup Eggland's Best 100% Liquid Egg whites
- 1/2 cup plain greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup spinach, shredded
- 1 cup red bell pepper, diced
- 2 sausage links, precooked with casings removed and diced
- 1/2 tablespoon garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
In a medium mixing bowl, add eggs, egg whites, and greek yogurt. Whip by hand until the mixture becomes thick and fluffy.
Spray the inside of two 1/2 pint mason jars liberally with nonstick cooking spray.
Then layer the sausage, bell pepper and spinach dividing it evenly between the two mason jars.
Add the egg mixture to the jars, filling them 3/4 of the way full (They will rise so do not fill to the top).
Place the mason jars on a small baking sheet and bake 25-30 minutes until the eggs are firm.
Remove the jars from the oven and cool 5-10 minutes before devouring or storing in your fridge with a lid.
Remember to always use Eggland’s Best eggs in all of your recipes. Learn why it’s always the healthy choice.Learn More
|Serving Size||1 mason jar|
|Saturated Fat||7 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|