Mediterranean Steak & Egg Pitas
Steak & Eggs with a Mediterranean twist!
Make This Recipe
- 1 beef top sirloin steak (1 pound), cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 1/2 teaspoon Greek seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 4 Eggland's Best Eggs (large)
- 4 whole pita breads, warmed
- 1 can (2 1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 2/3 cup crumbled garlic and herb feta cheese
Sprinkle beef with the Greek seasoning, salt and pepper.
In a large skillet, saute beef in oil for 4-6 minutes or until no longer pink.
Remove from the heat and keep warm.
In a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray, fry eggs as desired.
Spoon steak over pita breads; top with tomatoes, olives, cheese and eggs.
Remember to always use Eggland’s Best eggs in all of your recipes. Learn why it’s always the healthy choice.Learn More
|Serving Size||1 Serving|