Mini Easter Cakes
Mini Pastel Cakes with Creamy Homemade Whipped Topping and Festive Candies!
Make This Recipe
- 1 box, 16.25 oz, white cake mix
- 3 Eggland's Best large eggs
- 1 cup water
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- Pink, yellow and green food coloring
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Easter egg candies, Easter sprinkles
To Make Cakes
- Grease a large sheet pan (13"x18") with nonstick cooking spray and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350° .
- Prepare cake according to package directions.
- Divide batter into three separate bowls and color each bowl a different color, pink, yellow and green.
- Spread each color into one third of the prepared sheet pan.
- Tap to even batter out. Bake for 15 minutes or until center is set and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Cool completely.
To make whipping cream
- Add heavy whipping cream, sugar and vanilla in a bowl and beat well until stiff peaks form, about 3-5 minutes.
- Place into a piping bag fitted with a large star tip.
- Use a cookie cutter to cut each color of cake into a round, you should get 8 rounds of each color.
- Place one round on a serving platter or plate and pipe 3 stars of cream onto the top.
- Place a second color round cake on the top and repeat the process, adding 3 dollops of whipping cream in the center.
- Top with Easter candy eggs and sprinkles.
- Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Remember to always use Eggland’s Best eggs in all of your recipes. Learn why it’s always the healthy choice.Learn More
|Serving Size||1 cake|