Mini Strawberry Cheesecakes
Cute, creamy and stuffed with fresh strawberries, you are going to fall in love with these mini cheesecakes. If you love serving individual desserts, these are perfect for your next party!
Make This Recipe
For The Oreo Crust
10 oreo cookies
3 tablespoon butter
For the Cheese Filling
8 oz cream cheese full fat, at room temperature
1 Eggland's Best Large Egg
1 Eggland's Best Large Egg Yolk
1/3 cup powdered sugar
1 tablespoon strawberry syrup
2 tablespoon sour cream
1 teaspoon vanilla
3 strawberries, halved
pinch of salt
- Line a muffin/cupcake pan with liners and preheat oven to 350F.
- Add the oreo cookies to a food processor fitted with metal blade and crush them to a fine powder.
- Melt butter in glass bowl and mix in the oreo crumbs.
- Place a tablespoon of crushed cookie in each liner and press down using back of a cup or spoon. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, add the softened cream cheese and beat on high for 30 seconds
- Next, add rest of the ingredients listed under the filling to the bowl (except the fresh strawberries) and using a hand mixer, beat until smooth and fluffy.
- Strain the filling once to get rid of any lumps.
- Using a ⅓ measuring cup, add the cheesecake filling nearly to the top of the cupcake liners. Leave about ¼th inch from the top. You could also add the filling in a ziplock bag and pour.
- Gently press down a strawberry half in the center of each cheesecake. Tap the pan a few times to get rid of any air bubbles.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes and once the cheesecakes look set, switch off the oven. Open the oven door slightly but do not pull out the muffin pan. Let the cheesecakes cool gradually or 3-4 minutes in the oven.
- Pull the muffin tin out and let the cheesecakes cool down completely. Cover the muffin tin with a cling film and chill in the fridge for at least 4-6 hours before adding toppings.
- Carefully using a spatula, remove the cheesecakes from the muffin pan and place on serving plate.
- Add toppings. I added whipped cream and more sliced strawberry.
Remember to always use Eggland’s Best eggs in all of your recipes. Learn why it’s always the healthy choice.Learn More
|Serving Size||1 cheesecake|