These Patriotic Waffles are the perfect way to kick off your holiday! The kids will be begging for seconds!
Make This Recipe
2 Large Eggland's Best Eggs
1 1/2 cup Whole Milk
1/2 cup Vegetable Oil
1 tsp Vanilla Extract
2 tbsp White Sugar
3 tsp Baking Powder
Pinch of Salt
2 cups Flour
Red, White, & Blue Food Coloring
Optional: whipped cream, sprinkles and syrup
- In large mixing bowl, whisk together eggs until light and fluffy.
- Add in the milk, vegetable oil, vanilla extract, white sugar, baking powder, salt and flour and mix until combined.
- Separate batter into 3 bowls and color red, white and blue.
- Heat waffle iron and make your waffles by each color.
- Stack waffles red, white and blue from top to bottom.
- Optional: top with whipped cream, sprinkles and syrup.
Remember to always use Eggland’s Best eggs in all of your recipes. Learn why it’s always the healthy choice.Learn More