Pierogi Kielbasa Quiche
Two of the best and most loved foods in Cleveland, OH are keilbasa and pierogies so naturally it only makes sense to marry them with thE Best eggs around - EB!
Make This Recipe
1 pre-made refrigerated pie crust
1 tablespoon butter
1 cup kielbasa, chopped/cubed
5 - 8 potato cheddar pierogies
2 oz extra sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
1 tablespoon dried parsley
3 large Eggland’s Best eggs
1 ½ cups heavy cream
- Cook refrigerated pie crust according to package directions in an 8-inch pie plate. After the pie crust is done lower oven temperature to 350°F.
- Chop kielbasa into small bite-sized pieces and fry until browned, then pat grease away with a paper towel.
- In a separate frying pan, melt 1 tablespoon butter, add pierogies, and fry until browned.
- Cut pierogies into larger bite-sized pieces. Add pierogis in an even layer on cooked pie crust. Then evenly sprinkle cooked kielbasa on and amongst the pierogis. Sprinkle the shredded cheddar and the parsley on the top on the kielbasa and pierogi layer.
- Beat eggs with heavy cream until smooth, only about 1 minute. Pour over top of the mixture in the pie crust.
- Bake for 35 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool for 10 minutes.
Remember to always use Eggland’s Best eggs in all of your recipes. Learn why it’s always the healthy choice.Learn More
|Saturated Fat||25 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|