Pizza lovers! This one’s for us. Get your pizza fix with a quick frittata. It’s a perfect family-friendly brunch or dinner. Add a simple side salad and you’ve got a craveable, healthy meal in just 30 minutes.
Make This Recipe
1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
2 cups frozen spinach or kale
2 cloves garlic, minced
Sea salt and black pepper
1/2 cup jarred no-added-sugar marinara sauce
1/2 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
Optional: 12 pieces uncured turkey pepperoni (skip to make it vegetarian)
1. Preheat oven to 425F.
2. In an 8” ovenproof skillet over medium heat, add oil and brush around bottom and sides.
3. Add spinach and garlic, and cook until heated through, about 5 minutes.
4. In a large bowl, whisk Eggland’s Best Eggs with salt and pepper.
5. Pour eggs over spinach, stir, and then let cook without stirring until edges are cooked and center is semi-firm, about 6-8 minutes.
6. Top with marinara, cheese, and optional pepperoni.
7. Transfer to oven and bake until eggs are cooked and cheese is melted, about 5 minutes more. Optional: Broil for 2-3 minutes for a more golden top.
Remember to always use Eggland’s Best eggs in all of your recipes. Learn why it’s always the healthy choice.Learn More