Protein Pumpkin Pie
A healthy alternative to your normal pumpkin pie and still just as delicious!
Make This Recipe
- 1 can (15oz) of Pumpkin Puree
- 3 Eggland's Best Eggs (large)
- 2 scoops vanilla protein powder
- 1/2 cup of sweetener
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 1 1/2 tablespoons pumpkin pie spice
- 2 teaspoons turmeric (optional
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 pinch sea salt
- dash of fall sprinkles if desired
Preheat your oven to 400 degrees F.
Mix your pumpkin, eggs, vanilla & almond milk together and then add your dry ingredients (protein powder, sweetener, spices, baking powder).
Once combined, pour into a greased or sprayed glass pie pan & sprinkle with fall sprinkles if desired!
Bake for 15 min and then reduce the heat to 325 degrees F and bake for another 25-30 minutes or until firm and cracks have formed.
Let cool & top with your favorite toppings such as vanilla ice cream.
Remember to always use Eggland’s Best eggs in all of your recipes. Learn why it’s always the healthy choice.Learn More
|Serving Size||1 slice|
|Saturated Fat||1 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|