“Radio” Pimiento & Walnut Egg Salad
See how to take your classic egg salad to the next level just in time to fill back to school lunch boxes.
Make This Recipe
6 Eggland’s Best Eggs, Hard Cooked
4 oz Cream Cheese, Softened
2 tbsp Mayonnaise
¼ cup Diced Pimientos, Drained Well
2 tbsp Walnuts, Chopped Finely
½ tsp Salt
- Separate the yolks from the hard cooked eggs.
- In a medium sized bowl, add the yolks and mash them completely with a fork.
- Then, add in the cream cheese, mayonnaise and salt and mix until everything is fully blended.
- Use your hands to crumble the egg whites into small pieces and then add into the yolk mixture and blend completely.
- Gently fold in the walnuts and pimientos until blended. Don’t over mix.
- Use mixture as sandwich filling or in a salad.
- Best enjoyed on the same day.
Remember to always use Eggland’s Best eggs in all of your recipes. Learn why it’s always the healthy choice.Learn More