Red, White, and Bleu Burger
This patriotic burger is perfect for your next celebration! Bleu Cheese is the star of the show on these, they're a crowd favorite!
Make This Recipe
2 Large Eggland's Best eggs, fried
1 sweet onion thinly sliced
Olive Oil spray
2 ground beef patties (seasoned with salt & pepper or steak seasoning)
1 Tomato, sliced
Sesame seed burger buns
- Add the egg to a heated and oiled frying pan, and fry to your preference. Remove from heat into a bowl or a plate.
- Spray skillet with olive oil over mid-high heat.
- Add the onions and sauté them for 5 minutes, stir as required.
- Lower the heat to medium-low, and onions to cook for 5-10 more minutes.
- Add the onions to a contain and allow them to cool to room temperature prior to using as a burger topping!
COOK + ASSEMBLE:
- Cook patties in the same frying pan (skillet) for roughly 3-5 minutes per side. Remove to a plate when cooked.
- Toast buns with just a brush of oil (if desired)
- Spread mayo, place tomato slices, and top with bleu cheese, onions, and fried egg.
Remember to always use Eggland’s Best eggs in all of your recipes. Learn why it’s always the healthy choice.Learn More
|Serving Size||1 burger|