Skip to Main Content
American Heart Association Joins Forces with Eggland’s Best to Inspire Healthy at Home Cooking Read More
Shake up your salad routine with this Roasted Asparagus Salad with Poached Eggs
Make This Recipe
- 1 bunch asparagus, ends peeled with vegetable peeler
- 2 Eggland's Best Eggs (large)
- 1/4 cup sliced red onion
- 1/2 cup microgreens (optional)
- 1/2 cup sliced smoked salmon
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Put asparagus on a sheet pan and drizzle with olive oil then toss with salt and pepper.
- Roast for about 12 minutes.
- Meanwhile, poach your eggs. Heat a pan of water to boiling. Add 1 teaspoon of vinegar.
- Crack one Eggland's Best Egg in a small bowl.
- Once the water is boiling stir the water to form a whirlpool and gently slid in the egg.
- Cook for about 3-4 minutes. Remove from water and dry on a paper towel.
- Salt and pepper the egg. Do the same with the second egg.
- Assemble salad - put roasted asparagus on a plate. Top with salmon, microgreens, onions, and dill.
- Top with warm poached eggs. Serve immediately.
Information per Serving