Skip to Main Content
Eggland’s Best Announces “America’s Best Family Recipe” Contest 2020
Shake up your salad routine with this Roasted Asparagus Salad with Poached Eggs
Make This Recipe
- 1 bunch asparagus, ends peeled with vegetable peeler
- 2 Eggland's Best Eggs (large)
- 1/4 cup sliced red onion
- 1/2 cup microgreens (optional)
- 1/2 cup sliced smoked salmon
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Put asparagus on a sheet pan and drizzle with olive oil then toss with salt and pepper.
- Roast for about 12 minutes.
- Meanwhile, poach your eggs. Heat a pan of water to boiling. Add 1 teaspoon of vinegar.
- Crack one Eggland's Best Egg in a small bowl.
- Once the water is boiling stir the water to form a whirlpool and gently slid in the egg.
- Cook for about 3-4 minutes. Remove from water and dry on a paper towel.
- Salt and pepper the egg. Do the same with the second egg.
- Assemble salad - put roasted asparagus on a plate. Top with salmon, microgreens, onions, and dill.
- Top with warm poached eggs. Serve immediately.
Information per Serving