Try this simple and easy quiche spells elegance for any type of event
Make This Recipe
- 4 Eggland's Best Eggs (large)
- 3/4 cup Land O Lakes® Half & Half or Fat Free Half & Half
- 1 (14 3/4-ounce) can red sockeye salmon, drained, skinned, flaked
- 1 (6.5-ounce) package garlic and herb spreadable cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped roasted red bell pepper
- 1 (9-inch) frozen deep-dish pie crust
- Chopped parsley, if desired
Heat oven to 350°F.
Combine eggs and half & half in bowl; whisk together until well mixed.
Add salmon, cheese and peppers; stir well.
Pour egg mixture into pie crust and place onto baking sheet.
Bake 40-45 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
Let stand 10 minutes before cutting. Garnish with parsley, if desired.
Remember to always use Eggland’s Best eggs in all of your recipes. Learn why it’s always the healthy choice.Learn More
|Serving Size||1 serving|
|Saturated Fat||5 g|