Skip to Main Content
American Heart Association Joins Forces with Eggland’s Best to Inspire Healthy at Home Cooking Read More
Spice up your bland potato salad with jalapenos and sriracha sauce!
Make This Recipe
- 5 large russet potatoes, sliced and diced (with the skins on)
- 3 jalapenos, sliced and diced
- 2 ½ tablespoons garlic, minced
- 1 large yellow onion, minced
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- 3 Eggland’s Best Hard-Cooked Peeled Eggs, chopped
- ½ cup sweet pickle relish
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon celery salt
- 1 tablespoon jalapeno mustard
- 1 tablespoon sriracha
- Salt and pepper to taste
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly grease a 9x13 baking pan and set aside.
Toss together the chopped potatoes, jalapenos, garlic, and onions in the olive oil.
Season with the paprika and salt and pepper.
Roast the vegetables until fork tender, about 40 minutes.
Allow vegetables to cool completely before proceeding.
In a large mixing bowl, stir together the chopped hard boiled eggs, pickle relish, mayonnaise, garlic powder, celery salt, jalapeno, mustard, and sriracha.
Add in the cooled vegetables and fold carefully until combined.
Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Transfer potato salad to an airtight container and store in the fridge to cool before serving.
Information per Serving