Spinach Potato Pie
Make this dish for breakfast or dinner!
Make This Recipe
- 5 Eggland’s Best Eggs (Large), lightly beaten
- 4 cups frozen shredded hash brown potatoes
- 2 cups chopped fresh spinach
- 3/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup 2% cottage cheese
- 7 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 3 plum tomatoes, sliced
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
Preheat oven to 350°F.
In a large bowl, combine the first 11 ingredients and pour into a greased 9-in. pie plate. Bake for 40 minutes.
Arrange tomatoes over top; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Bake 15-20 minutes longer or until a knife inserted near the edge comes out clean.
Let stand 5 minutes before cutting.
Remember to always use Eggland’s Best eggs in all of your recipes. Learn why it’s always the healthy choice.Learn More
|Saturated Fat||4 g|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g|