Sriracha Egg Salad Cabbage Wraps
Switch out mayo for Soy-Free Vegenaise to create an even healthier egg salad lunch!
Make This Recipe
- 8 Eggland’s Best Hard-Cooked Peeled Eggs, chopped
- 2 tablespoon of Vegenaise or regular mayo
- 1 tablespoon sriracha sauce
- 1 bunch of scallions, chopped
- 1 head of red cabbage
- salt and pepper, to taste
In a large bowl, stir chopped eggs, mayo, sriracha and 2 tablespoons of chopped scallions together.
Carefully remove and wash several cabbage leaves then spoon in egg salad mixture.
Garnish with more chopped scallions.
Serve and enjoy!
Remember to always use Eggland’s Best eggs in all of your recipes. Learn why it’s always the healthy choice.Learn More
|Serving Size||1 serving|
|Saturated Fat||3 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|