Anti-Aging Summer Rolls
These Anti-Aging Summer Rolls pack a serious punch of hydration due to the colorful veggies inside!
Make This Recipe
- 4 Eggland’s Best Hard-Cooked Peeled Eggs, chopped
- 10 rice wrappers
- 2 carrots, peeled and julienned
- 1 ripe avocado, cut into small pieces
- ½ cup purple cabbage, chopped
- ½ red pepper, julienned
- ½ cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro, chopped
- 5 Bibb lettuce leaves, torn in half
- 2 ounces cellophane noodles, cooked according to package
- 1/4 cup plain yogurt
- 1/2 tablespoon whole milk
- 2 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon honey
- ½ teaspoon turmeric
- Salt and pepper to taste
(Summer rolls should be made individually by dipping rice paper wrapper in water, filling and rolling one-by-one)
Prepare a clean, flat surface such as a kitchen counter or cutting board. Fill a large bowl with warm water.
Dip rice paper wrap into water, let it sit for a few seconds until pliable (approximately 5 seconds) and then remove and lay flat.
Begin arranging the ingredients in the center of the rice paper wrap as follows: vegetables, avocado, herbs, ½ Bibb lettuce leaf, crumbled hardboiled Eggland’s Best eggs, small pile cellophane noodles
Fold the horizontal sides of the rice paper over the filling, and then fold the edge closest to you and roll away from you into a tight cylinder
Repeat the process to make 9 more rolls
Cut in half on the diagonal and serve with turmeric dipping sauce
Turmeric Dipping Sauce
In a bowl, stir together yogurt with olive oil and milk.
Add lemon juice, honey, turmeric and salt and pepper to taste and mix together.
Remember to always use Eggland’s Best eggs in all of your recipes. Learn why it’s always the healthy choice.Learn More
|Saturated Fat||3 g|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g|