Sweet Potato Hash & EB Eggs
This sweet potato & eggs recipe is a true one pan meal. Ya got your carbs, veggies (sneakin’ those in!), protein and fats all in there. Gang’s all here! Also, one pan means less dishes! And I am all about that.
Make This Recipe
1 small-medium sweet potato, washed & scrubbed
2 large carrots, peeled
Dash of onion powder (optional)
Dash of garlic powder (optional)
2 Eggland’s Best eggs (large)
Pinch of salt
- Using a food processor shreds potato and carrots
- Heat a large pan on medium-high heat and lightly spray with non-stick spray
- Sauté shredded potato & carrot for ~5-6 minutes until soft
- Add onion and garlic powders to cooked sweet potato & carrot
- Next, create two small welts in the potato & carrot mix to place your eggs. Crack eggs into these welts. Top with a pinch of salt.
- Cover the pan with a lid and cook for ~2 minutes, until eggs are cooked sunny-side up. The egg whites will be cooked firm, but the yolks will still be runny.
- When eggs are fully cooked, remove the pan from heat, serve and enjoy!
Remember to always use Eggland’s Best eggs in all of your recipes. Learn why it’s always the healthy choice.Learn More