The Sunny Side Up
Make This Recipe
1 tbsp passionfruit puree (garnish)
3⁄4 oz brandy
1⁄2 oz triple sec
2 Eggland's Best large eggs
1 1⁄2 oz orange juice
1 1⁄2 oz tequila
1⁄4 oz lemon juice
1⁄4 tsp cinnamon
- Separate the egg into yolk and whites. Keep the yolk for another use and set the whites aside.
- In a cocktail shaker combine the egg white, lemon juice, orange juice, triple sec, tequila, brandy and cinnamon.
- Shake for 10 seconds, holding secure to the top, then add a scoop of ice to the shaker.
- Shake for another 30 seconds to properly foam the egg whites.
- Pour into a coupe glass and top with dotted passion fruit puree.
Remember to always use Eggland’s Best eggs in all of your recipes. Learn why it’s always the healthy choice.Learn More