Skip to Main Content
American Heart Association Joins Forces with Eggland’s Best to Inspire Healthy at Home Cooking Read More
A quick and easy post holiday lunch that can be whipped up on under 30 minutes!
Make This Recipe
- 4 slices of French bread or leftover dinner rolls or croissants
- 3-4 slices of ham per sandwich
- ¼ cup (shredded) or 1 slice of Swiss cheese
- Small handful of arugula, per sandwich
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 4 Eggland’s Best Eggs (large)
- ½ cup salted butter, softened
- ¼ cup cranberry sauce
In a small bowl mix together the softened butter and cranberry sauce until combined. Cover and refrigerate until needed.
Preheat oven to 375 F.
Halve 4 slices of bread on a cutting board.
Add ham and swiss, transfer sandwiches to a lined baking sheet and toast for 10 minutes, or until the cheese is melted.
Remove from oven and allow to cool slightly before adding arugula.
Spread 1 tablespoon of cranberry butter on the opposite side before topping with a sunnyside up egg.
Close sandwiches and serve immediately.
Information per Serving