Zesty Egg Fried Rice Lettuce Wraps
These lettuce wraps pack a great kick!
Make This Recipe
- 4 large Eggland's Best Eggs (large)
- 2 tablespoons Sriracha sauce
- 6 strips lean smoked bacon, chopped
- 2 cups cooked jasmine rice
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 1/3 cup sliced scallion greens
- 12 leaves boston/bibb lettuce
In a medium bowl, whisk eggs and sriracha together until well combined.
In large non-stick skillet, over medium-high heat, cook bacon until crisp. Transfer bacon to plate, leaving drippings in the skillet. When cooled, chop bacon into small pieces.
Drizzle the egg mixture into the skillet, stirring as you drizzle. Add bacon, black pepper, rice, and soy sauce to skillet and stir-fry 3-4 minutes, or until eggs are set. Stir in scallion tops.
Remove from heat. Divide the mixture among the lettuce leaves and serve immediately.
Remember to always use Eggland’s Best eggs in all of your recipes. Learn why it’s always the healthy choice.Learn More
|Serving Size||1 serving|
|Saturated Fat||6 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|