Bacon, Egg & Cheese Biscuit Bombs
Bacon, Egg & Cheese Biscuit Bombs are a quick and easy back-to-school breakfast option that combines scrambled eggs, chopped turkey bacon, and melted Colby Jack cheese wrapped in flaky biscuit dough.
Make This Recipe
4 Eggland's Best Large Eggs
4 Strips Turkey Bacon, chopped into bits
1/2 cup shredded Colby Jack Cheese
8 pieces Canned Biscuit Dough
Salt & Pepper, to taste
1 tbsp Butter
1/4 cup Everything Bagel Seasoning
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Cook the chopped turkey bacon in a skillet over medium heat until it's crispy. Remove from the skillet and drain on paper towels.
- In the same skillet, melt 1 tablespoon of butter over medium heat. Add the eggs and scramble them until cooked to your desired doneness. Season with salt and pepper as they cook.
- Flatten each canned biscuit slightly with your hands or a rolling pin.
- Assemble each biscuit bomb: Place a spoonful of cooked scrambled eggs and a sprinkle of chopped turkey bacon. Sprinkle some shredded cheese on top.
- Gather the edges of the biscuit around the filling and press to seal, forming a ball shape. Make sure the filling is completely enclosed.
- In a shallow dish, pour the Everything Bagel Seasoning.
- Roll each biscuit bomb in the Everything Bagel Seasoning, ensuring it's coated evenly.
- Place the coated biscuit bombs on a non-stick baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven for about 15 minutes, or until the biscuits are golden brown and cooked through.
- Remove from the oven and let them cool slightly before serving.
Remember to always use Eggland’s Best eggs in all of your recipes. Learn why it’s always the healthy choice.Learn More
|Serving Size||1 biscuit bomb|