Add some crumbled turkey bacon or sausage to bump up the protein!
Make This Recipe
- Spray a small, non-stick pan with cooking spray and heat on medium-low heat.
- In a bowl whisk together egg and liquid egg whites.
- Pour in egg mixture and season with salt + pepper (do not scramble ).
- Cover with a lid and allow to cook until set, flip (like a pancake) and allow to finish cooking on opposite side for another 30 seconds.
- While egg is cooking, lay out tortilla and sprinkle evenly with cheese (leaving a 2-inch border around the edges). Place egg in the center over the cheese, spread with avocado, and top with spinach.
- Start at one end and roll tightly. Spray the same skillet with non-stick cooking spray on heat on medium-high.
- Place roll seam-side down on skillet.
- Allow to brown slightly on both sides. Remove and allow to sit for 1-2 minutes.
- Using a serrated knife, slice 1-inch size pieces, and serve with some more mashed avocado to resemble wasabi! Enjoy.
Remember to always use Eggland’s Best eggs in all of your recipes. Learn why it’s always the healthy choice.Learn More
|Serving Size||1 serving|