Easy to Make Breakfast Bowls
If you are looking for a new way to serve your family a healthy breakfast, then this Breakfast Bowl is one you need to bookmark! Full of savory potatoes, eggs, and veggies, this versatile breakfast idea is a great way to get the morning started off right.
Make This Recipe
2 large potatoes
Peeled and diced
1 small onion, diced
2 teaspoons olive oil
2 large Eggland's Best eggs
1 green pepper
1 small avocado sliced
2 cups baby spinach, washed and dried
5 - 6 grape tomatoes sliced in half
A pinch of bagel seasoning
- In a small saucepan, add the eggs and cover the eggs with cool water. Place the pan on the stove and bring it to a boil Remove the pan from the heat and let the eggs sit in the pan covered for 12 to 15 minutes.
- When the eggs are done, place them in a large bowl of ice water to stop the cooking process. Once they've cooled, remove them from the water and dry them.
- Next slice them in the way you prefer.
- Wash, dry, and peel the potatoes. Dice them into small pieces.
- Next, dice the onion and then wash and dry the green pepper and dice it up.
- In a large skillet, heat the oil and add the potatoes and onions. Stir the potatoes and onions around in the oil until the potatoes are fully coated. Cook the potatoes for 10 minutes.
- Once the potatoes have cooked for 10 minutes, add in the green pepper and continue cooking until the potatoes are fork tender.
- While the potatoes are cooking, slice the hard-boiled eggs if you haven't already and the avocado.
- When the potatoes are finished, remove them from the skillet and place them in a separate bowl. Then add the spinach and tomatoes into the skillet and cook until the spinach reduces in half.
- Next, it's time build the bowls. Add in the potato mixture, the baby spinach, the tomatoes, and top with the eggs and avocado and add a pinch of the bagel seasoning. Enjoy!
Remember to always use Eggland’s Best eggs in all of your recipes. Learn why it’s always the healthy choice.Learn More