Halloween Breakfast Quesadilla
This fun and festive breakfast quesadilla is hearty, filling, and delicious!
Make This Recipe
2 tablespoons unsalted butter or olive oil
1 cup fresh spinach
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/8 teaspoon black pepper
3 Eggland's Best Cage-Free Large eggs
2 medium tortillas
1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- To a large pan, add the butter, spinach, a pinch of salt, and black pepper. Wilt over medium heat until most of the liquid releases.
- Meanwhile, crack the eggs into a shallow bowl and use a whisk or fork to beat. Add the rest of the salt to the eggs and stir.
- With the heat still on, add the eggs to the spinach and use a spatula to push them around the pan until fully cooked.
- Remove the spinach eggs from the pan and set aside.
- Add one tortilla to the pan and top with cheddar cheese. Layer the spinach eggs on top.
- Use a sharp knife to cut out two triangle eyes and a jack-o-lantern mouth out of the second tortilla. Place it on top of the eggs and use a spatula to push down and flatten.
- Fry the quesadilla over high heat for about 4-5 minutes and flip, cooking until the cheese is melted and the quesadilla is golden-brown on both sides. Enjoy!
Remember to always use Eggland’s Best eggs in all of your recipes. Learn why it’s always the healthy choice.Learn More