Heart Healthy Pumpkin Bread
Moist and tasty, this pumpkin bread is perfect for breakfast, snack, dessert or anytime you need a sweet and healthy treat.
Make This Recipe
- 7 1/2 oz. canned pumpkin
- 2 Eggland's Best eggs, large
- 1/2 cup cinnamon applesauce
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 1/2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and prepare a 9×5 loaf pan.
- In a large bowl, mix pumpkin puree, eggs, applesauce, water, and sugar.
- In another bowl, sift together the flour, baking soda, salt, and spices. When dry ingredients are evenly mixed, mix into the wet ingredients while stirring.
- Stir only until no more dry ingredients can be seen, but take care not to over mix. Pour batter into pans.
- Bake until a knife in the center comes out barely wettened, or about 50 minutes.
- Let sit in pan for 10 minutes and then remove.
Remember to always use Eggland’s Best eggs in all of your recipes. Learn why it’s always the healthy choice.Learn More
|Serving Size||1 Serving|
|Fat||1g (8.3% calories from fat)|