Quinoa Salsa Egg Muffins
Loaded with flavor & spice these Quinoa Salsa Egg Muffins make a quick & easy protein packed breakfast for on the go! -Megan
Make This Recipe
- Preheat oven to 325° F.
- Generously spray a muffin tin with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, whisk together egg whites, egg yolk, garlic powder, cumin, salt & pepper until eggs are frothy.
- Add cooked quinoa to the egg mixture to combine.
- Divide the mixture among 6 muffin cavities, filling each cavity 3/4 of the way full.
- To each cavity, add 1-2 tbsp salsa stirring the salsa into the egg/quinoa mixture to disperse.
- Bake muffins 20-25 minutes until edges are slightly browned.
Remember to always use Eggland’s Best eggs in all of your recipes. Learn why it’s always the healthy choice.Learn More
|Serving Size||1 muffin|