Skip to Main Content
Eggland’s Best Announces “America’s Best Family Recipe” Contest 2020
Loaded with flavor & spice these Quinoa Salsa Egg Muffins make a quick & easy protein packed breakfast for on the go! -Megan
Make This Recipe
- 1 cup cooked quinoa (1/4 cup dry)
- 1/3 cup Eggland’s Best 100% Liquid Egg Whites
- 1 Eggland’s Best Egg (large), yolk and white separated
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 tablespoon garlic powder
- Pinch of salt & pepper
- 6 tablespoon homemade salsa
Preheat oven to 325° F.
Generously spray a muffin tin with cooking spray.
In a large bowl, whisk together egg whites, egg yolk, garlic powder, cumin, salt & pepper until eggs are frothy.
Add cooked quinoa to the egg mixture to combine.
Divide the mixture among 6 muffin cavities, filling each cavity 3/4 of the way full.
To each cavity, add 1-2 tbsp salsa stirring the salsa into the egg/quinoa mixture to disperse.
Bake muffins 20-25 minutes until edges are slightly browned.
Information per Serving