Spicy Cucumber Stacks
Make This Recipe
- sliced cucumber (about 14 slices)
- 1/2 cup prepared hummus
- 4 Eggland's Best Hard-Cooked Peeled Eggs
- Sriracha sauce
- 14 cilantro leaves, for garnish
- Place cucumber slices on your serving platter.
- Top each slice of cucumber with 2 teaspoons hummus.
- Use an egg slicer to slice your hard-boiled eggs- or slice them thinly with a very sharp knife.
- Place an egg slice on top of each mound of hummus.
- Drizzle Sriracha sauce on top of each egg slice, and garnish with a cilantro leaf.
- Serve immediately.
Remember to always use Eggland’s Best eggs in all of your recipes. Learn why it’s always the healthy choice.Learn More