Sweet Potato Breakfast Bowl
This Sweet Potato Bowl is a power-packed breakfast. Get your protein and healthy fats all in one bite with this Sweet Potato Breakfast Bowl in just 25 minutes! A balanced, flavorful bowl filled with veggies, creamy avocado, spinach, topped with sunny-side-up eggs.
Make This Recipe
2 medium sweet potatoes (chopped into 1-inch cubes)
2 cups of baby spinach
1 tablespoon of olive oil
Pinch of salt
¼ teaspoon of pepper
½ teaspoon of onion powder
1 teaspoon of garlic powder
1 large avocado (salt and pepper for taste)
4 Eggland's Best eggs, large
- Add sweet potatoes, olive oil, salt, pepper, onion powder, and garlic powder in a medium bowl. Mix thoroughly.
- Put the sweet potatoes in the air fryer for 25 minutes at 375 ℉ for the perfect texture. Shake the basket at about 10 minutes.
- While the sweet potatoes are cooking, lightly coat your non-stick pan with oil over medium heat. Once the pan heats up, crack 4 eggs into the pan, season with salt and pepper, and cover it.
- Cook until the whites are set, but the yolks are still runny.
- Divide the sweet potato and spinach between 2 bowls. Top each bowl with 2 sunny-side-up eggs and half an avocado.
- Serve with sausage or veggie links if desired. Enjoy!
Recipe Notes: This recipe 100% dairy-free and fully customizable to fit your dietary preferences. This Sweet Potato Bowl recipe is great for breakfast but can be eaten at any time of the day and perfect for almost any occasion!
Remember to always use Eggland’s Best eggs in all of your recipes. Learn why it’s always the healthy choice.Learn More