Sweet Potato Muffins
These sweet potato muffins are quick and easy to make! They are warmly spiced and so flavorful.
Make This Recipe
1 ¼ cups mashed sweet potatoes
3 Large Eggland's Best Eggs
1 tsp vanilla extract
½ cup melted coconut oil
1 ½ cups gluten free 1 to 1 flour, see note*
1 tsp baking soda
½ tsp baking powder
1 cup coconut sugar, or brown sugar
1 tsp cinnamon
½ cup dark chocolate chips
*NOTE: Gluten Free 1-to-1 Baking Flour can be purchased at your local grocer and has a base of Sweet White Rice Flour, Brown Rice Flour, and Potato Starch.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Heavily spray a muffin pan with nonstick spray.
- Add all of the ingredients except chocolate chips to a food process or blender.
- Blend on high until smooth and creamy.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Divide the batter into the muffin pan. Fill about ¾ of the way full. Add a few extra chocolate chips on top.
- Bake for 15 to 17 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Remove the pan from the oven. Allow the sweet potato muffins to cool for 10 minutes in the pan. Then, carefully remove.
Remember to always use Eggland’s Best eggs in all of your recipes. Learn why it’s always the healthy choice.Learn More
|Serving Size||1 muffin|