Skip to Main Content
Vitamin D helps your immune system stay strong. Eggland’s Best has 6 times more vitamin D than ordinary eggs! Read More
Make This Recipe
- 2 Eggland's Best eggs (Large)
- ½ cup milk
- ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- Pinch of salt
- Black pepper, to taste
- 2-4 slices brioche bread (depending on thickness of slices)
- 2 tablespoon butter, unsalted
- 2 fried Eggland's Best eggs (large)
- ¼ cup feta, crumbled
- ½ cucumber, sliced
- 1 tomato, diced or a handful of cherry tomatoes, halved
- Black olives
In a shallow dish, whisk together the eggs, milk, pepper flakes, cumin, salt and pepper.
Preheat a skillet over medium-high heat and melt butter.
Dunk each side of the bread slices in the egg mixture and let them sit in the mixture for about 30 seconds to soak up more liquid.
Cook in hot pan, about 2 minutes per side.
Serve with crumbled feta, tomatoes and a fried egg on top. Serve olives and cucumbers on the side.
Information per Serving