West Coast B.E.L.T Sandwich (Bacon, Egg, Lettuce, & Tomato)
Quick and easy - this recipe is done in less than ten minutes! The Egg Salad is made with a few simple ingredients, it’s slightly Smokey and pairs perfectly with the crunchy bacon, and juicy tomatoes. It sits on top of a bed of arugula and is finished off with a few perfectly ripe slices of avocado all nestled between two toasty pieces of bread!
Make This Recipe
1 Tbsp. Light Mayonnaise
1 tsp. Smoked Paprika
1 tsp. Garlic Powder
1 c. Arugula
1/2 Avocado, sliced
2 Slices of Bacon, cooked
2 Slices of Bread, toasted
- Toast 2 pieces of sliced bread.
- While bread is toasting, chop 4 Eggland's Best Hard-Cooked Peeled Eggs.
- Combine chopped eggs, mayo, smoked paprika, and garlic powder in a bowl.
- Mix well.
- Place one cup of arugula on a toasted bread slice.
- Top the arugula with your egg salad.
- Place the bacon and avocado slices on top of the egg salad.
- Close your sandwich with the other piece of bread.
Optional: if you are looking for a gluten-free option, use gluten-free bread!
Remember to always use Eggland’s Best eggs in all of your recipes. Learn why it’s always the healthy choice.Learn More