Air Fryer Breakfast Strata
The perfect back-to-school hearty breakfast for the whole family!
Make This Recipe
3 mini croissants, torn into bite-sized pieces
8 cherry tomatoes, sliced
1 cup torn spinach
1 tbsp olive oil
4 fresh basil leaves
1/2 cup mozzarella pearls
4 large Eggland's Best eggs
1/2 cup heavy cream
1/2 tsp Dijon mustard
1/4 tsp coarse sea salt
1/4 tsp black pepper
- Spray a 9” baking dish with non-stick cooking spray. In dish, add tomatoes, spinach, olive oil, and basil. Lightly toss to combine.
- Place croissant pieces in air fryer on one half of basket. Place baking dish with vegetables in other half of air fryer basket. Air fry at 400ºF for 3 minutes.
- Open air fryer and remove baking dish. Remove croissant pieces from air fryer. Add croissant pieces and mozzarella to dish with vegetables.
- In a medium bowl, beat egg, cream, mustard, salt, and pepper. Pour egg mixture into baking dish. Push croissants into egg mixture. Set aside for 2-3 minutes.
- Place dish into air fryer and cook at 320ºF for 8 minutes until the bread cubes are golden brown. Cover dish tightly with aluminum foil. And air fry 15 minute more.
- Using potholders, remove dish from air fryer and let cool 10 minutes. Serve warm
Remember to always use Eggland’s Best eggs in all of your recipes. Learn why it’s always the healthy choice.Learn More