Almond French Toast Rolls
These rolls are a delectable crowd pleaser all around!
Make This Recipe
6 slices of white bread
3 tbsp creamy almond butter
¼ cup Sliced Almonds
2 Egglands’s Best large eggs
¼ cup unsweetened almond milk
1 tsp vanilla extract
½ tsp ground cinnamon
Sugar & Cinnamon Mixture
1 tbsp sugar
2 tsp ground cinnamon
- Grab 6 slices of soft white bread and cut the crusts off. Then, with a rolling pin, roll until the bread gets thin.
- Place the almond filling inside towards the end of the bread and roll tightly, and dip in the egg mixture.
- Dip the rolls in the egg mixture
- Fry in a skillet with coconut oil or melted butter on medium to high heat until golden brown.
- Next, coat the rolls in the sugar & cinnamon mixture. Serve with maple syrup and sliced almonds. Enjoy!
Remember to always use Eggland’s Best eggs in all of your recipes. Learn why it’s always the healthy choice.Learn More