Bacon-and-Egg Breakfast Tacos
These tacos are a flavorful and filling way to start the morning. Now your family can have tacos for any meal of the day! Enter The Eggland’s Best Eggstraordinary Family Kitchen Sweepstakes for your chance to win $5,000 to upgrade your kitchen or an “Eggucation” Cooking Kit that includes a variety of fun items to get kids cooking! You can enter at https://www.ebfamilysweeps.com/contest
Make This Recipe
4 large Eggland’s Best eggs
⅛ teaspoon table salt
1 slice bacon, cut into ½-inch pieces
1 scallion, sliced thin
4 (6-inch) flour or corn tortillas
½ cup tomato salsa
¼ cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
1 lime, cut into wedges
- In medium bowl, whisk eggs, salt, and pepper until well combined and uniform yellow color, about 1 minute. Set aside.
- In 10-inch nonstick skillet, cook bacon over medium heat, stirring occasionally with rubber spatula until crispy, about 4 minutes.
- Stir scallion into skillet and cook until just softened, about 1 minute.
- Add eggs to skillet and gently stir, scraping bottom of skillet, until eggs have clumped and are still slightly wet, 1 to 2 minutes. Turn off heat and slide skillet to cool burner.
- Stack tortillas on microwave-safe plate, cover with damp dish towel, and heat in microwave until warm, about 20 seconds.
- Divide egg mixture among warm tortillas. Serve with salsa, cheese, and lime wedges.
Remember to always use Eggland’s Best eggs in all of your recipes. Learn why it’s always the healthy choice.Learn More
|Serving Size||1 taco|