Booooo-ba Chocolate Pudding
Tickle your tastebuds with this spook-tacular spin featuring the increasingly popular boba beads. Little chocolate cauldrons that are frightfully delicious!
Make This Recipe
- 2 Eggland's Best eggs, large (1 whole & 1 yolk)
- 1.5 cups whole milk
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1.5 cup boba pearls
- 2 tablespoons chocolate chips (optional)
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon (or vanilla)
- 1 tablespoon brewed coffee (optional)
- Add 1 yolk and 1 whole egg to a bowl along with sugar, cocoa powder, cinnamon and coffee. Whisk to mix.
- Pour in the milk and mix well.
- Pour the mixture in a small pot along with boba pearls and chocolate chips.
- Cook on low medium heat stirring continuously for 5-7 minutes or until the pudding coats the back of a spoon and the boba is cooked. It will thicken once cooked.
- Spoon into individual cups and chill for at least 2 hours.
- Decorate as you wish.
- Serve and ENJOY!
Remember to always use Eggland’s Best eggs in all of your recipes. Learn why it’s always the healthy choice.Learn More