Start your day with this protein-packed burrito!
Make This Recipe
- 6 whole-wheat tortillas
- 6 Eggland's Best eggs, large
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 yellow onion, diced
- 1 sausage link
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup low-fat cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup sour cream, fat-free
- 1/2 cup salsa
- Set oven temperature to 200 degrees F; arrange tortillas on a baking sheet and warm in the oven until ready to serve.
- In a large skillet sprayed with non-stick olive oil spray, saute diced onion & bell peppers until soft. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Remove casing from sausage and crumble into the same skillet; cook according to package instructions, remove and set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix eggs with salt & pepper; pour into skillet and stir, cooking until eggs are firmly set. Remove from heat when cooked through.
- To assemble your burritos, spread a thin layer of sour cream on each tortilla and top with even amounts of all ingredients: eggs, peppers & onions, sausage, cheddar cheese, and salsa. Roll and serve.
Remember to always use Eggland’s Best eggs in all of your recipes. Learn why it’s always the healthy choice.Learn More
|Serving Size||1 Burrito|
|Fat||10g (32% calories from fat)|