Pizza but make it breakfast style! Made with crispy bacon, Eggland's Best eggs and fresh mozzarella cheese, this recipe will be a hit with the whole family.
Make This Recipe
8 bacon slices, cut into 1 1/2 inch pieces
1 ½ tbsp cornmeal
1 13.8-ounce can refrigerated pizza crust
1 ½ tbsp olive oil
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 8-ounce package Fresh Mozzarella Cheese, thinly sliced
3 green onions, thinly sliced
3 Egglands Best eggs, large
Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
2 tbsp chopped fresh parsley leaves
¼ tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Lightly coat a baking sheet or pizza pan with olive oil or use parchment paper.
- Heat a large skillet over medium high heat. Add bacon and cook until about 3-4 minutes. Make sure it’s not fully cooked, just golden. Set aside.
- Sprinkle cornmeal on your surface, roll out dough. Transfer to prepared baking sheet or pizza pan.
- Brush dough with olive oil and garlic. Top with mozzarella, bacon and green onions, leaving 3 spots for the eggs.
- Place into oven and bake until the edges begin to brown, about 10-12 minutes.
- Remove from oven. Crack eggs one at a time and carefully place them into empty spots on pizza.
- Place into oven and bake until the egg whites have set and crust is golden brown, about 8-10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and garnish with fresh parsley, salt, fresh pepper and red pepper flakes.
Remember to always use Eggland’s Best eggs in all of your recipes. Learn why it’s always the healthy choice.Learn More