Brownie Chalk Boards
Fudgy brownies dipped in milk chocolate perfect for back to school treats or teacher gifts!
Make This Recipe
1 cup unsalted butter
1 cup milk or dark baking chocolate
1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
1/2 cup brown sugar (packed)
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
4 Large Eggland's Best Eggs
2/3 cups cocoa powder
1 cup all purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon of salt
Bowl of milk chocolate
Black oil based food coloring
Optional red and green chocolate for “apples”
- In a microwave safe bowl melt the butter and chocolate together and stir until combined.
- Add the two sugars, mixing well until fully incorporated.
- Add eggs one at a time, beating well in between each addition, followed by the vanilla.
- Sift the dry ingredients into the batter and fold gently until well combined.
- Transfer batter to a greased 8x8 pan and bake at 350 F for 30-35 minutes. Checking for doneness after 30.
- You’ll know it’s done when a toothpick inserted in the middle has a few crumbs vs completely clean like cake.
- Let cool for 15 minutes before slicing.
- Dip top of brownie into melted milk chocolate, lay flat onto parchment paper and let dry for 15 minutes.
- Gently lift from parchment paper and use your white chocolate to write your message on your brownie.
Remember to always use Eggland’s Best eggs in all of your recipes. Learn why it’s always the healthy choice.Learn More
|Serving Size||1 brownie|