Cajun Macaroni Salad
Your favorite macaroni salad with a kick!
Make This Recipe
16 ounces elbow macaroni
4 Eggland's Best Eggs, hard boiled
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 1/2 cup mayonnaise
3 tablespoons spicy brown mustard
3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon pepper
2 teaspoons smoked paprika
2 tablespoons Cajun seasoning
4 celery ribs
1/2 white onion
- Start by boiling elbow macaroni in 4 quarts of water for 10 minutes. Strain & coat noodles with olive oil.
- In a bowl combine 1 1/2 cup of mayonnaise, 3 tablespoons of spicy brown mustard, 3 tablespoons of red wine vinegar, 1 tsp of salt & pepper, 2 Tbsp of Cajun seasoning, & 2 tsp of smoked paprika. Mix well.
- Pour wet mixture over the macaroni noodles & add in 4 ribs of celery (diced) & 1/2 of a sweet onion.
- Mix well & top with 4 hard boiled Eggland's best eggs, paprika & fresh parsley.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes before serving.
Remember to always use Eggland’s Best eggs in all of your recipes. Learn why it’s always the healthy choice.Learn More