Cheesy Crescent Breakfast Bake
Yummy, delicious, and perfect for back-to-school breakfasts, lunches, and even snacks!
Make This Recipe
16 ounces crescent rolls
5 large Eggland's Best eggs
1½ cups whole milk
¼ teaspoon salt
¼ teaspoon pepper
1½ cups shredded cheese shredded
¼ cup jalapeno diced
¼ cup green onion chopped
8 ounces ham chopped
- Preheat oven to 375° F. Spray an 11 x 13 casserole dish with nonstick spray.
- Unpackage, and roll crescents according to package instructions.
- Line the bottom of the greased pan with rolled up crescents.
- In a large bowl, whisk whole milk, eggs, salt, and pepper. Add in cheese, ham, and jalapeno.
- Pour mixture over the crescent rolls.
- Bake for 20 minutes covered with foil, and then an additional 20 minutes with foil removed. Casserole will be golden brown, and firm to the touch.
Remember to always use Eggland’s Best eggs in all of your recipes. Learn why it’s always the healthy choice.Learn More