Feel free to get creative with toppings for this recipe!
Make This Recipe
- Melt chocolate and butter in a double boiler. Set aside to cool slightly.
- Beat in another bowl the egg whites and 1 tablespoon of sugar until soft peaks form.
- In a third bowl, beat together the egg yolks, 2 tablespoons sugar and a pinch of salt until combined and fluffy, about 4 to 5 minutes.
- With a spatula, fold egg yolk mixture into the chocolate and butter mixture.
- Then, fold the egg whites into the chocolate mixture.
- Divide among ramekins or bowls and allow to chill in the fridge for up to 2 days and for as little as 2 hours.
- Serve with whipped cream, if desired
Remember to always use Eggland’s Best eggs in all of your recipes. Learn why it’s always the healthy choice.Learn More