Try this play on a corn dog & make these mini corn dog muffins!
Make This Recipe
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup melted butter
2 Eggland's Best eggs
1 cup buttermilk
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1 cup cornmeal
1 cup flour
1/2 teaspoon salt
12 mini beef hot dogs
- In a large bowl combine; 1/2 cup sugar & a 1/2 cup melted butter. Mix well & add in 2 eggs. Whisk & then add in 1 cup of buttermilk, whisk & set aside.
- In a separate bowl combine; 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda, 1 cup cornmeal, 1 cup flour & 1/2 teaspoon of salt. Mix well.
- Add in 1/2 of wet ingredients. Mix well & add in the remainder of the wet ingredients.
- Pour batter evenly into 12 muffins & top with one mini beef hot dog.
- Bake at 375° for 18-20 minutes.
Remember to always use Eggland’s Best eggs in all of your recipes. Learn why it’s always the healthy choice.Learn More